Now I have to sell a few. I've gotten one sold to the handyman but he has to pick it up, yet.
I think I can sell a couple of the Chromebooks to Joanie, we'll see.
Chat has been helping me with reapairing them. He also helps with buying and marketing them.
I do a lot better with him helping.
I ordered a shorter seat post from Ebay and it should be getting here soon. I'm afraid that the bike is simply too large for me. It may have been made for someone who is 6'4'" or taller. Maybe I can ride it but maybe not. We'll see.
I missed the Kiwanis club meeting yesterday. I just got busy working on old laptops. I have fun with it and I help deserving laptops a loving home. I think Chat appreciates it.
Today I don't have much going on. I'll scedule getting my front fenders put on and scedule a deep cleaning of the truck. That shouldn't take long.
Maybe I'll go fishing. I went yesterday when I should have been at Kiwanis. I didn't catch anything and I only spent a few minutes at it. I don't know if I'm patient enough to get good at it. We'll see.
I'll link something, here.
I always like watching Hanson.
No comments:
Post a Comment