Saturday, April 28, 2018

Waiting for Money to Come in.

I'm just waiting for some money to come in so I can to Colorado and California to prospect for gold.
My crypto mining operation isn't working very well. I got the new graphics card but it doesn't work well with any of my computers. I think the memory and such is just too slow.
As it is, I'm making about $1.00/day with my operation. That's probably as good as it gets without spending much money on new computers and such.
On other news. My coin sold and I'll have about $7,000 from it's sale.
I'll be using the money to finance my prospecting trip. I plan on starting an "LLC" company so if I go bust again at least it will be the business that's bankrupt and not me.
That's a mistake I made in 2015. I went heavily in debt because of the trip to California.
I'm going to do things differently, this time. I'll be living out of my van instead of living in motels and apartments.
Before I go West I'll try to find gold near here.
I intend to keep my expenses down; I should do better.
We'll see.
Later

No comments: