Thursday, August 17, 2023

Michal Saylor on why bitcoin is the only investment

 I'm going to link a YouTube video by Saylor on why Bitcoin is the only worthwhile now.



I seemed to have lost most of my text. I think they are censoring me as I write.

I think this is the video I was thinking about.

I was watching someone else on YouTube today and he stressed something about distractions. He used a clip from the movie " The Matrix". It involved a woman in a red dress. The point was that we can be pulled off of our rightful course by an attractive distraction that can make us obsessive and waste our time. That has definitely happened to me. 

I won't mention her name but I've been derailed by yet another Hollywood babe and it was probably a hallucination anyway. Well, I've got a class from Nationalable coming up that I need to get ready fo

No comments: