Friday, September 1, 2023

Payday

 Today was payday (Social Security) for me. I paid my rent and went to Carroll, Iowa to put money in my credit union While I was there I washed my big rug at a laundromat. It came out nice. 

I did two lessons this morning for National Able. That's a program that helps poor old people. I fit right in.

I only make minimum wage, working for them. That's $7.35/hr. in Iowa. In California, it's $16.00/hr. A little more money is all that I need.

I would like to go to Nashville next October to attend the Bitcoin Conference. I'm hoping to make headway with finding my lost Bitcoins. I should find some people who go back to 2010 as well as me.

I might also run into someone from Github


 and find out if I stored a private key there.

I could also network about working with Linux and Bitcoin. 

I think I'll sign off with a vlog.

later

No comments: