Monday, May 20, 2024

I Lost my Bitcoins

 I was frauded and lost my Bitcoins to scammers. 

They said they were investigating hackers who had my passwords from the Dark Web. They wore me down and convinced me to give them my pass phrase for Ledger. 

I feel like such an idiot. I don't know why I trusted them. I knew within 5 minutes of them hanging up that my Bitcoin was gone. 

I've been depressed all day. I'll get over it but all my hard work has gone to naught. 

It seems they would have had to have access to my ledger to work this but it was locked up in a safe deposit box. Apparently, Ledger has sacrificed security for convenience. 

Tomorrow I'll have to tell Sarah about it We'll have to write an email to Ledger about this and I'm not looking forward to it. 

I might link a video. 



They keep me poor by scamming me.

Later+

No comments: