Friday, October 21, 2016

I put in my last day at Seed Savers.

Tuesday was the last day I worked at Seed Savers. We ran out of garlic to package and ship; so that's it for me this year. They asked if I could come back next year and I told them that I would.
Now I have to get serious about finding my lost Bitcoins.
I know that nobody who reads my blog will have any idea what I'm talking about. But I found both my public and private codes; I just have to figure out how to enter them into the wallet.
Nobody in Decorah has any idea of what I'm talking about. I found one guy who does at least know what I'm trying to do but he hasn't been much help, yet.
I don't know if I can get my Bitcoins without the file wallet.dat. I lost that; it's gone for good even though it was on both a hard drive and a flash drive.
I'm going to go with a religious track with finding my Bitcoins. I found a Christian Science practitioner in Florida who I like. Good things started happening when I sent him an email. He wants $40 for a treatment but I figure that he understands how inflation has devalued the currency. I found him in the Journal so I know that he is legit.
No sooner did I have a couple of tires put on the van than the guy who put them on said I should replace the other two before the snow flies. Maybe I'll find a way to do that; but I'm figuring on driving on them though the Winter. I won't be going very far.
While I have the time, maybe I'll get serious about finding an IT job. After all, I was an IT tech for the Peace Center for a couple of years. I don't have a degree but I have the feeling that I can do the job as well or better than most of the college educated IT techs.
Well, back to my YouTube videos.
Later

No comments: