Friday, March 30, 2018

I haven't been posting much so my numbers are down.

I simply haven't had much to say lately so I haven't posted much. Because of that my numbers of viewers is down as well.
I need to get off of my butt and post more often.
My expensive coin sold in Baltimore but I haven't been paid yet.
I was a bit disappointed at the price and the auction company took a lot more money than I expected but at least I'll be able to pay my bills.
I'm going to use the money to buy gold at a company named "Gold Money". I'll be able to keep it in several different vaults around the world and transfer the value to a debit card; so I'll have access to my money without having to keep it in dollars.
I'm too leary  of cryptocurrencies to buy any now. They are being manipulated by the futures traders. I'll get back into that market, later.
My crypto mining is proceeding but the declining prices in the currencies is hurting me. I'm mainly in a currency named Monero. It's big on privacy. It's also easy to mine.
I gave away one of my laptops and one broke so I'm down to 2 laptops and 6 desktops. Two of my desktops are 32 bit machines instead of 64 bit; and I haven't been able to get the 32 bit machines working with my mining software.
I did get some of my desktops working with GPU mining software.
I was disappointed with my GPUs. They are just too old and slow to be any better than the CPUs.
Newer GPUs cost at least $50 apiece.
I'm waiting for my Social Security check or payment for the expensive coin to arrive before I spend anything on Ebay.
I might just scrap my 32 bit machines and see if I can pick up some 64 bit machines at the recycling place in a small town named Freeport (that I used to live at).
Most of the machines I have now are just to old and slow to use for mining crypto.
There's a lot going on in the news, lately.
Apparently the pedos are being exposed and the "Deep State" is under attack.
I hope they all go to jail.
I'm concerned about the currency but it seems to hold together much better than I thought possible.
All I can do about the currency is to buy more freeze dried food and try to get a trailer and homestead together.
I decided to get a cargo trailer to live in while I pan for gold and set up a homestead. It's cheaper than a camper-trailer and I can modify it any way I want.
I think I'll run by "Campsite RVs" and look at some today. It would be a good use of my time.
Later,

No comments: