Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Working on miners and spinning my wheels

I've been busy working on my crypto miners. I've got 10 machines and I'm not getting much return in crypto.
I haven't been able to get any GPU mining working with my cards, software, and computers. I'm doing everything as cheaply as possible and it's not working.
I have been able to get every machine I have working but they are too old and my graphics cards are to old to really do anything with; but Ill keep trying.
Tonight, I'm taking a hard drive out of one of my more useless machines and putting it into my most hopeful machine. I almost had it working with one of my minergate software.
I hope that I'll be able to get it going with the latest graphics card drivers and maybe some older mining software. I'll just keep playing around with this stuff until I get something to work.
On a different topic, the auction for the rare coin that my brother gave me is this week. I'm really anxious about it.
It'll sell about 6:30 this Thursday night. I'll be watching it at Java Johns. Brian said that if I get a lot of money I'll have to buy him a latte. I hope I'm so rich that I'll buy him a bagel as well. He's getting a little skinny so it will be good to get him some food.
It's dinner time, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything lately.
Later

No comments: