Sunday, July 2, 2023

I'm wondering if someone is really reading my blog

If someone is really reading my blog please leave a comment ot click on the ads. I'm trying to determine if real people are reading my blog or is it just bots.

I went to Lake View twice today. The first time was to have breakfast at Miltons on Main  and the second time I had lunch at a Mexican restuarant. I need to cut back on my dining out; I can't afford it.

I took my new bicycle for a spin today. I really like it. It's much lighter than my old one and it's more fun to ride. I'll sell the old one at a garage sale this weekend. 

I noticed that half of the videos I shared from Youtube were censored. Most if not all turned out to be true. We live in a communist country. I think we're a vassel country of communist China. This will probably be removed.

I think I'll put a picture of my house here.


Latter



I could only find photos from last winter. Sorry,







No comments: