Saturday, July 1, 2023

I've gotten addicted to watching "Vice Grip Garage".

 It's a channel on Youtube that features a guy who buys and fixes up cars and trucks that have been abandoned for years. He then drives them home; which is likely to be hundreds of miles away. It's fun to see how he handles problem after problem.

He also races his resurected rides at races where it's normal to drive old cars. One of the races he was in had a requirement that nobody could spend more that $3000 for their ride. Maybe I could get involved with this sort of thing. It would be fun and maybe not cost much.

I forgot to post this yesterday;I'm sorry.

I went to a parade today. It was some fun. They threw a lot of candy at me but I ignored it since I'm diabetic. 

I picked up a bicycle from a repair shop in Storm Lake today.I's looking good and it rode well. It cost me $180 but did a good job. Now I've got 2 bicycles. I'll sell the one I don't like so much in a garage sale.  Maybe next week. 

I might get a job as an IT tech, we'll see. I sent off my resume. 

I'll link up with "Vice Grip Garage" I got it on the next post.

Later




No comments: