Tuesday, November 12, 2019

I'm having troubles coming up with something to say.

I'm listening to H.A. Goodman talk about the impeachment B.S. I'm getting sick of it.
Nobody ever gets indited and the I.G. report is still about to be disclosed just like all of last year.
I'm more concerned about Deutsche Bank going bankrupt. Of course, it's been on the verge of bankruptcy for multiple years.
I hope that things hold together for another year so I can get more freeze-dried food.
I tried to buy a little gold at an auction a couple of weeks ago. It was in a neighboring town and I tried to get there by bicycle.
I not only didn't get there but I failed in what I felt was a life-threatening fashion. It was early Sunday morning and the temperature was around 20. I was breathing hard from cycling and I got hyper thermic.  I don't know how cold I got but I had to lie down (which didn't help much since the ground soaked up what body heat I had). I left my bicycle behind and went to the hotel where I was able to warm up. It was a lesson to me. I can't get very far without being warmly dressed and being in better shape.
I have a friend who works at Walmart and he goes farther on his bike every day. I think my big problem was that I wasn't dressed well.
I'll try to get something up for every day, now.
Later

No comments: