Monday, December 28, 2020

What's Happening with Gold

 Two oa three days in a row, now, gold has been going down whilst silver has gone up strongly.

Normally they go in the same direction; in fact, I've been trading gold and silver for 30 + years, now, and I've never seen this happen. Much less happen multiple days in a row. They are normally in lock sync with silver moving more than gold but they go in the same direction. Maybe silver is finally making it's long-awaited breakout. We'll see.

I'll be buying some silver mining options tomorrow.

After forgetting about my blog for years I was surprised to see a couple of people still following it. A month or two ago I started running videos of things I felt were likely to be censored as a means of getting around the censorship.

On other news; I now have a television. My sister sent me one for Christmas. I've been watching movies; especially ones by a certain Hollywood babe who I apparently had some hallucinations about. Actually, it's normal for a schizophrenic to believe he's has had affairs with famous women. I've had many of these.

At least they beat hallucinations involving a lot of violence; which was my norm in years past.

On a more real note; it's been snowing and I'm making money with shoveling snow. Finally I am coming into some income. We expect 10 inches tomorrow. I'll  make over $100 in one day. I may have beaten that over the Christmas weekend.

If it does snow 10 inches I'll be glad I have a snow blower. I need another battery and charger but maybe I can get those quickly from Amazon. I just have to be able to afford them.

I think I'll go to Amazon and see if I can order a battery.

Later

No comments: