Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The camera works

It turned out that I was operating the camera wrong. I was snapping pictures before the lens had extended. It just wasn't ready to take pictures before I started taking them. I've got to be patient.
 This is a picture of my van. It's a 1990 Plymouth Voyager. It has the grill off of a Dodge so I suppose it's bi-racial.
I'll post the  eagles' nest link   . That should do it. I've got it on a couple of earlier blogs. Just click on the blue letters.
Well, I've been making money on gold, lately. It's been going up since the Egyptian crisis started. I missed out on the first big move, but it's been moving up steadily since then. So far I've got about an eighty percent gain on my GLD options. I'm thinking about selling my commodity ETF and buying options on Gold Corp, tomorrow. I would like to buy a dip but I don't think there will be one. Now is the time to buy.
I've been struggling with my new desktop computer. It's not really new since I bought it, used, from  Luther College. But it's new to me.
I bought some memory DIMMs from E-bay, last week and they didn't work. After taking them to Luther and NICC it turns out that cheap DIMMs may or may not work with different computers. I gave them to NICC. I'll see about getting new ones from Wal-Mart. Nate can help me.
I've been reading a lot about the Law of Attraction, lately. Basically it means that I can visualize money coming to me. So far it seems to be working. When I had to come up with money for the taxes a lady from the credit organization that handles my monthly bills called me. She said that quite a bit of money had stacked up for me, there. I'm using that for the  taxes. I'll also see about tithing with the monthly surplus. Another book raved about the way that tithing magnetizes money to you. I'll give it a shot for 6 months. If it works, I'll make it a long term thing.
Later

No comments: