Friday, June 26, 2015

I Can't Find my Car Titles

I was going to transfer my cars and license to California, today. I couldn't find the titles to the car and trailer; not to mention the motor home. I guess that I'll have to get copies.
I've still been too tired to go looking for gold. It't hotter than heck, here. It's hot but I think my not going after gold has more to do with schizophrenia than anything else. I've been spending a lot of my time fantasying about things that never happened. That's me.
I was also going to look for a job; but that didn't happen either. I'm afraid that if I find a job I'll lose my nice apartment. It's subsidized and I can't make too much money or I'll lose it.
I did get signed up for Bitgold today. So I guess I got something done. You can Google Bitgold; but it's Bitcoin backed up with gold. It seems like the best of crypto-currency and gold. I'll be able to store my gold in Zurich and transfer it easily.
I haven't had much to say lately. I'll see about uploading a picture of Mt. Shasta on my next blog. I took it with my phone camera the other day. I need to get it to Google Drive.
I succeeded. Here is Mt. Shasta.

Later

No comments: