Saturday, June 25, 2016

Brexit and Such

 I haven't written anything in my blog for over a week; so it's time.
I stayed up late Thursday night to watch the vote returns in England for the Brexit. I was shocked that Brexit won.
I figured that it would be fixed and therefor there was no way it would win.
I'm glad for the English people. This might portend the breakup of the European Union and maybe even NATO.
Maybe it will be like the breakup of the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact. hope so, because it turned out that America is as totalitarian as Russia was when it ran the Soviet Union. We're constantly getting involved in wars and basically bossing people around.
So far, I've lost $250 by betting on crypto currencies. I don't know how I could lose but I did.
Monday, I'm going to apply for a job as a computer repair man. I need the money.
I haven't been able to sell the motor home or the etchings. I'm running low on funds and I have to do something.
I went to a hypnotist last week to help me find my Bitcoins. It didn't work.
I couldn't get into a deep enough of a hypnotic state to put myself into my old apartment where I misplaced my bitcoins.
The way I see it I could just a well teleport and time-travel back to 2010 and bring back that number on my own.
It seems to me that if I get to a state where I see myself back in 2010, why not simply go back there and do what I need to do.
I used to time-travel quite a bit; but I'm taking medication for those beliefs, now. I just have to give myself permission to go back there and get that number.
I think I'll dig up Richard Bach's book (Illusions) and go back in time and find that number. At least that's what I'm going to try.
Later

No comments: