Sunday, June 12, 2016

So, should I do it Again

Einstein's definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
That's the way I am with commodities and options. I don't know how much I've lost betting on commodities and options.
I'm tempted to do it again. Silver and Bitcoins are going through the roof. I expect both to continue to rise and I would like to profit from it.
I could borrow $3500 from a flakey, high interest loan company.
As long as I keep doubling my money on a monthly basis, I would come out ahead.
I think I'll do it with Bitcoins. I can use leverage to buy more coins and I feel that it is more certain than silver.
Of course, I've chased (pie in the sky) schemes before. Always with disastrous results. If any of them would have worked I would be rich right now.
Nothing ever seems to work because the criminal cartel that runs things always rigs the markets that I am playing in.
That's one of the reasons I don't think I'll play silver. That market is rigged. Deutsche bank admitted to rigging it; so why wouldn't someone else rig it?
When you get down to it; everything is rigged. We live in a totally corrupt society. Every market is rigged and only the upper 1% can hope to make any money, playing their game.
I think I'll try, anyway.
Later.

No comments: