Saturday, August 20, 2016

It Turns out that I'm Diabetic.

I had a physical and a blood test last week. My glucose levels are way too high.
I looked up the symptoms on the Internet; maybe that explains why I'm so tired, lately.
It seems like I have most of the symptoms that were listed.
Maybe diabetes and schizophrenia are why I don't get much done.
At least I now know what to do to counteract my disease. I need to get more exercise and not eat so much sweets. I'll cut out my snacks and I have to get on my bicycle a lot more.
I'm having financial difficulties so I'll head back to work. I put in for a manufacturing job last week. If I have to I'll go back to telemarketing. I hate to think about it but it's only for a couple of months. By the end of November I can make more than enough money, shoveling snow, to make my bills.
I need to get out to the community college and see if I can find the hard drive (with the Bitcoins on it) that I donated years ago.
The only alternative to finding that involves time travel. I'm crazy enough to believe that it's possible.
I just need to see myself in 2010. I'll buy a lot of Bitcoins. I just need to put them on my laptop which I'll take with me.
The way I see it; time travel is my only hope for a retirement. Hard work and investing are nothing but delusions. The ruling class has everything worked out so there is no way to make any money other than travel back in time and buy Bitcoins. I'll have to give it a shot.
I've gotten several computers working, all laptops. I guess I'll donate them to Community Action. They usually find homes for them.
That's all for now.
Later.

No comments: