Friday, August 26, 2016

I'm Reaching out to a Christian Science Practitioner.

I'm trying to find a Christian Science practitioner to help me time travel.
At the time that I was time traveling in the early 1980's, I was going to church a lot. I consider myself to be a Christian Scientist. Religion seemed to be a part of the experience. So I'm trying to find a practitioner who'll help me go back in time and get some Bitcoins.
To me, it makes sense.
I'm trying to sell most every thing that I have, just to pay bills. Nothing is moving.
The guy who expressed interest in my motor home never showed up.
I reduced the prices on my etchings, but none of them are moving.
I've had my membership to the gold prospecting club on sale for the last 6 months or more.
I suppose I could sell gold and silver but I wouldn't get much for that and I'll need it for the currency collapse.
I don't know what I'll do.
It reminds me of a woman I know who, last week, laid down in a driveway in the hopes of getting run over by a car; thereby committing suicide.
If she had talked with me I'm sure I would have come up with a better way to get the job done. I'm not one to talk anyone out of suicide. I know of at least 3 people who talked with me about suicide and they all succeeded. I'm not sure that it was a bad decision. At least they missed the economic collapse.
On that cheerful note I'll sign off for now.
Later

No comments: