Thursday, September 8, 2016

Waiting to hear about Two Jobs

Tomorrow I'll hear about whether I get one of two jobs I applied for.
The first one is a computer tech job I've been trying to get for the last month or so; the second is at a place called "Seedsavers exchange". They ship heirloom seeds throughout the world.
I would like to get either of the jobs.
The Seedsavers job only lasts a couple of months but that would get me through a rough patch for me. By the end of November I should be able to make enough money, shoveling snow, to pay my bills for the next 3 or 4 months.
I think the computer tech job is part-time which is great for me.
Last week I applied for a manufacturing job.
I blew it by asking if I could work part-time.
I'm kind of glad that I didn't get the job. It sounded too physical to me; and the plant gets rather hot since there is no air conditioning. I don't think I would be up to it.
I sold some of my precious metals yesterday to keep up with my credit cards. I hated to do it but I figured that the metals would  be taken from me if I had to declare bankruptcy anyway.
I'm trying to sell everything I have just to keep up with my credit card payments.
That's just one of the problems of being poor. Even if you get ahead a bit it will be taken away from you. It always works that way.
I'd like to break that cycle. I just don't know how.
I've tried investing but I always lose since I'm not a Rothschild or Rockefeller. I'm just a poor schmuck who gets cleaned out every time I invest in anything.
Later

No comments: