Thursday, July 27, 2017

I Haven't Posted in a Week or Two.

I'm sorry that I haven't posted a blog for a quite a while.
I've been busy with my new job in Lansing, Iowa. I was working 10 hour days and was quite tired after work.
I worked there for a week and a half but it was too hard for me. I developed a bad back and I couldn't keep up with the pace set by my fellow workers. I felt like Lucile Ball in the chocolate factory scene.
So I quit.
At least I have enough money to keep up with my debts for a while.
I decided to renege on my credit card debts. A company contacted me about declaring that I am disabled and can't keep up with my bills. It's true, I can't seem to hold a job for more than a few weeks at best.
I start a new job next Monday. I'll be unpacking and assembling furniture for a new hotel in town. The job will only last a couple of weeks but I'll be making $11/hr.
I'll go back to Eldorado this Saturday to look for gold. If I can find gold in Iowa it will save me traipsing all over the country, looking for gold. I'll just look around where I'm at instead.
I may post some more later today; but that's all I have for now.
Later

No comments: