Friday, September 15, 2017

I went to Ames and two computers died.

Yesterday, two of my laptops died on me. I might be able to get them working by re-flowing the solder on the graphics chip; but that raises the question about how reliable are computers that had that fix done to them are.
I've got a good notion of saving up a hundred dollars and buying a new computer. Constantly messing with old laptops is probably a waste of time and money.
On a different topic, I went to a hypnotist in Ames, today.
I haven't found my misplaced Bitcoins yet; but I feel that progress was made. At least I got a lot off of my chest.
He said that I should expect some divine help in the near future toward getting my Bitcoins back.
I don't know how deeply under I really was but I know I spent an hour and a half there and it seemed like it was under an hour.
He'll be sending my a recording of our session so I can see if there is anything that will help me in my mission of getting my Bitcoins.
I'm jobless and I'll need some more money for continuing sessions in Ames. I think I'll go back to  Manpower in a week or so and see about getting another job. Maybe I'll be able to sell some of my etchings. That would save me from having to work another factory job. That seems to be the only thing that Manpower can come up with, for me. I'm getting too old for that sort of thing.
I don't really have much else to say; I think I'll go back to watching my negative YouTube videos.
Later,

No comments: