Saturday, February 10, 2018

A Couple of Things I could do for more Crypto-money.

A couple off things I could do for more money include getting serious about selling my etchings and getting more serious about crypto-mining.
As far as selling my etchings, I need to get them back from the Game Exchange. I had them list them on Ebay for me but they didn't move. I did sell 2 or 3 of the cheaper ones there but I need the money now.
The first thing I'll do is to take one home and list it on Ebay at a much lower price than I've had it there before.
After that I'll take it out of the frame and see if having it framed was slowing down my sales. Another thing I'll do is to stress that I've got a certificate of authenticity. Good prices and a compelling add might move them.
It's not snowing again so I'm not making serious money, shoveling snow, and I need the money for expenses.
Another thing I'll do is to find some old desktop computers to mine crypto currencies with. I'll go to Goodwill and maybe I'll run an add on the internet asking to be given old computers.
My laptops are too slow and it's not worth mining with them. Maybe I could run an add asking to swap old desktop computers for my laptops.
That's all for now.
Later

No comments: