Saturday, February 10, 2018

My Mining Farm

I'm setting up a mining operation for mining Monero. That's a crypto currency that stresses privacy.
I've got 4 laptops mining now. They're too slow to really make much money; so I bought some old desktops that I can add graphics card to. 
Right now I'm waiting for the cards and memory modules from Ebay. Most of the parts are coming from Asia so it will be a while before I can really get things rolling. I hope I can get them producing at a much better rate than it's going now. It's taking me several months to get $10 worth of coins.
On a similar note, I sent off some money to a guy named Troy who has a YouTube site called "The Do It yourself world". I'm going to share his production on a higher end mining rig. I should be able to make $40/month.
I'm afraid that I've been spending too much time and money on crypto mining and not enough on getting my etchings sold on Ebay. I got one of the etchings back from Tim and I need to take a few pictures and put it up on Ebay.
If anybody wants a nice etching for a man cave you'll be able to find my etching by looking for "Malcolm Childers" on Ebay. The etching I'll be trying to sell is a drawing of an old gold mine.
I can't remember the name of it but my Ebay name is Johnhan752 and I'm from Decorah, Iowa.
I'll put a picture of it here.

If you would like to buy it for crypto, I would sell it for $500 worth of Monero or Lite coin or even Bitcoin although I don't like to sell in Bitcoin because of the transaction cost. I'll pay the shipping in the U.S. Overseas cost a lot more but we could talk about it. Ebay doesn't take crypto yet so if you are interested in buying it for crypto just leave a comment. 
Later

No comments: