Monday, February 5, 2018

I Needed an Excuse to not Shovel Snow.

I guess I'll just blog a bit.
Some things are happening.
First, it's starting to snow in a normal pattern for this time of year. Snowfall has been very sparse this year. I need it to snow a lot to make the money I usually make at this time of year.
It's coming and I'm getting rather tired (physically). I'm just grateful that I can take frequent breaks and surf the net a bit. I'm seventy years old so I don't push myself too much.
On other news, I'm mining Monero with desk top computers. I bought a bunch of them from a place called The Game Exchange. I worked with them to sell my etchings on the internet.
That reminds me, I got one of the etchings back and I'm going to market them myself.
The first thing I'll do is to lower the price and if that doesn't work within a week; I'll take it out of the frame. It might be that people would prefer to frame it themselves. And I can ship it cheaper in a shipping tube.
My coffee got cold so I chugged it; maybe it's time to go out and finish the shoveling. It's 7:30; I think I'll finish a couple of places so I don't have to get up at 5:00 and shovel it then. It's a plan.
So long.
Later.

P.S.
I needed to comment on the stock market move in the last couple of days.
I think it's good that the market moved down so much because the money the market is losing seems to be shoring up the dollar. I think a dollar collapse would be terrible; so maybe it's a good thing that this is happening. We'll see.

No comments: