Tuesday, June 27, 2023

I don't know why so many people are reading my blog

 Apparently hundreds of people are reading my blog. I don't know why. Maybe more people are reading blogs than they were a couple of yeares ago when I pretty much stopped blogging. 

I still need to get the spell check workig. I don't know if I need two g's in blogging or should it be bloging. 

I talked with my new counselor this morning. I was more honest about what is going on with me than I have ever been. It's probably stupid on my part. 

I quit using Facebook because they sent me a notice that they would be able to search my computers if I used them. Now it's hard to share videos since I don't have access to Facebook. I'll keep an eye open on Youtube for good videos. 

It's good to see the Bidens be investigated for corruption. I hope we can clean up the nation.

Tomorrow I get my teeth checked for a root canal. I don't know how I'll pay for it. Maybe I can get it on the Iowa Veterans Trust Fund. It'll take months but it's worth it. 

I think I'll show another picture (an etching by Malcolm Childers). I want to sell these three etchings. Maybe that would help me with money for my rotten teeth. 


Later


No comments: