Monday, June 26, 2023

I'm going to try to force myself to blog every day.

  Mostly for self improvement I'm going to blog every day. 

I couldn't get the spell check to work.  And I went to Ad Sense to check out some new thing they had and I got very confused. It has something to do with private messaging in Europe.

Back to blogging.I talked with my shrink this morning and I was more honest then I've ever been with a shrink. Maybe it'll do some good but I doubt it.

I think I just have to face that a lot I experience is a hallucination or I just live a strange life. Maybe it's both.

I didn't call the lady who helped me fill out forms for the National Able program. I was busy with talking with my shrink and such. I really didn't get much done at all.

I think I'll post one of the pictures I'm trying to sell and call it a day. I would like to get back to YouTube.




Later




No comments: