Wednesday, June 28, 2023

I went to Sioux City today.

 I went to a dentist in Sioux City today to have a tooth examined for a root canal. 

It turned out that I could either have it extracted or have a root canal. I decided to have it extracted. It only costs around $200 to extract it and it costs $2000 for a root canal. I'll just go the cheap route. 

I've got a bicycle in a repair shop in Storm Lake. It should be done by now. I'll call them tomorrow and find out how it's going. 

I also need to find out if I'm getting a job with a government program called National Able. I would love to get an IT certificate and start working for over $20/hr. 

So far, I'm still using a bank and a credit union for my bill payments and such. I'm still concerned about bank failures and such but I haven't done anything about it, yet.

On that note, I'll post the last image of an etching I want to sell and sign off.


Later


No comments: