Saturday, September 28, 2013

Gold Coins Out of a Fish's Mouth

I feel that I have finally found out how to pull coins out of a fish's mouth. I'm speaking figuratively, of course. I'm doing something on Ebay that is, apparently, making me a lot of money. I can't talk much about it because others could be doing it as well and that would drive my profits down. Right now, I'm doing great.
 Of course it might be delusions that are setting me up for a fall. I'll know by the end of the week when I get what I've been buying. I'll let you know how it goes, next week.
 On a different topic; George4Title is back on Youtube. Apparently, somebody complained when he showed a video of a meth addict acting strange. He actually does videos of the homeless and addicted that are so common in California, now.
It was good to see him back. It seems that he makes most of his income from youtube videos. I always look forward to his videos; but I think he hangs out with overly negative people. I may be wrong and they are setting up FEMA camps to round up the homeless. Maybe I'm too optimistic because I live in Iowa. Things are going pretty well, here. I'm going to give up stashing ammunition. I need the money for my Ebay thing.
I just don't have the money to do everything. I've got enough guns and ammo for now. After all, I live in Iowa, we should be far away from the riots and craziness that will overtake the large population centers. I think I'll turn my attention to storing food and water. I think the water should be ample during a currency crisis but food might be hard to find, even in Iowa. I should befriend a farmer.
I hope to make enough money to buy Jim's land next year. Of course, I would still have to drill a well and install a septic system. That would cost as much as the land. I also need a trailer to live in. The trailer will come first. I could park it on Jim's land and have a place to "bug out" to.
 Before I get the trailer I have to get a trailer hitch on my van. The hitch is coming together (I'll get one for free from Nick) but the wiring is liable to cost $200. I hope to get that done before the winter. It would be great to just go to a mechanic and pay him to install both the hitch and the wiring, but that isn't happening.
 Well, I've got to hit the books, today. I've got two tests on Monday. One is a vocabulary test for Spanish, and the other has something to do with the unemployment people.
Later, thanks for visiting my blog.
Craig

No comments: