Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I'm Sick

I've been sick for a couple of weeks, now. I've got a pain in my chest and I'm blowing my nose fairly often.
I suppose it's just a cold or maybe a seasonal allergy. It might have something to do with mold, since I live in an old building.
I was thinking, today, that it might have something to do with using too much bleach on my bed sheets. It actually seems to get worse when I stay in bed.
It seems to be lingering for weeks. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. That's a quote that I heard when I was in AA, years ago.
I'm going to use more colloidal silver and a medicine that I got from the co-op. When I go to bed; I think I'll take an aspirin.
My finances are so bad that I think I'll have to stay here and get a part-time job. I was thinking that I'll save over $300/month by moving out; but that doesn't leave any lee way for vehicle breakdowns and such.
This week, my etchings will be done with being shown at Luther. Maybe I can sell them. That would be the thing that would make my dream of panning for gold in California, do-able.
I'm going to see if I can get some work done on my motor home, this week. I pretty much just want to button it up and run out to California. I can get work done out there just as easily as I can here. If I was there I would be able to find some gold.
I was thinking I could sell some of the 5 or 6 laptop computers that I have. Last night, I got really discouraged when I offered to give Brian a laptop and he didn't want it. He has a smart phone that he is happy with. How do you compete with that? The phone was given to him and he surfs the net just fine with it. My idea of loading Linux on old laptops is probably outdated. Technology has left me behind.
Well I think I'll show one of my etchings; if anyone wants to they can contact me and I'll be glad to sell them one or more.



I can't remember the name of this one; but it's an old tumble-down gold mine. I had to pay a lot for this one so I think I'll start the negotiations at $3000.
Later



No comments: