Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Piano Player is Setting up but I Think I'll Keep on Blogging

Last week I signed off when the piano player started setting up at Java Johns; this week I'll just blog on.
I'm still telemarketing and there doesn't seem to be any end to it. I keep looking for other jobs but nothing is showing up.
I decided to keep on shoveling snow this Winter. I'll just take a lot of days off from the telemarketing. I make more money at snow shoveling and I don't want to travel in bad weather, anyway.
I'm going to be working at the polls as well. The first time is a couple of weeks from now. I make more money doing that than telemarketing as well. I'm registered as a Democrat but think I'll vote for Trump. I doubt if Sanders will be nominated and I can't see voting for Hilary since it would just be a continuation of the crime families running the U.S. I think a lot of Democrats will end up voting for Trump.
On a different topic, gold and silver went down this week.
There's talk about raising interest rates in June. It looks like a repeat of what happened last December when they raised rates.
Just before the rates went up precious metals went down.
After raising rates, the stock market collapsed and metals went through the roof. Gold might go up another $100 and silver could go up another $2.00. That's what I think will happen.
I think I've got Gary convinced to buy some silver, finally. When told him that it went down, the first words out of his mouth was that "now is the time to buy it".
I hope he does because when the currency collapses at least I'll have one friend who still has some money.
I'm too poor to make any significant money so I'll be like a deer in the headlights when the currency collapses; but maybe some of my friends will be ahead of the game. I doubt that anyone I know will be at all prepared for it as well, since no one believes me when I tell them about what is coming. We'll all be caught with our pants down.
At least we live in a small, farming community. We'll be better of than city dwellers in California.
Well, I think I'll listen to the piano player.
Later

No comments: