Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I don't feel that I'm making enough just shoveling snow.

I made about $140 last weekend. I just don't feel that it's enough per week to make ends meet.
I went by Manpower, today. They might have a job for me at a kosher pizza place in a town 20 miles from here. It sounds good to me. I need more money, not only to pay loans and credit cards but to buy silver, computers, and prepper items as well. I would like to buy land from Jim and Sherry as well as a trailer to live in on my own land.
That may sound like a delusion but with the money I save on rent I could afford to buy their land. One step at a time, I could end up with my own acreage/homestead.
I feel a little old to be starting something like that,now; but a person has to start sometime. And if I'm right about the currency collapse, a homestead might be the only thing that makes sense in a Post-Apocalyptic world.
Right after doing my bible lesson the other day I asked myself how I could get started with a prepper store and a homestead. It came to me to do crowd-funding. The idea of using GoFundMe came to mind. If I can get a team together maybe we could do some videos about prepping and building a homestead. Maybe that's the way to get my homestead and store off the ground.
I borrowed $1000, today, to invest in Bitcoin. I was tempted to buy some gold mining options but I feel that the precious metals prices are so manipulated that it's a bad risk.
I feel good about Bitcoins. Every day it's becoming more apparent that Bitcoins will replace the rest of the currencies in a few years. Bitcoin went up over 300% this year. I can margin it at 3 to 1 and it doesn't move so much that I'll get wiped out overnight. I feel good about it.
It took 3 days to get my money to the bank and then it's another 3 to 8 days to actually buy a Bitcoin. I'll keep you posted on how it works out.
There is snow predicted for this Monday. I hope we get a lot of snow even though I have a hard time physically keeping up with it.
I bought two old laptops on Ebay for $40 each. I also bought some items for my new shotgun. Now I'm back to being broke.
Well that's usual.
Later

No comments: