Thursday, December 15, 2016

Banner Snow Year.

The snow shoveling seasons is starting out with a bang.
I made as much this weekend as I normally make in 3/4ths of a week working for someone.
It looks like this week will be even better; by the weather report.
Last year was a bust; I hardly made enough to pay my bills. I had to sell precious metals to keep up.
This year, too, I'm working harder to get into shape to work at Seed Savers. In the Spring we'll be planting things so it will require a lot of stooping over. Last year I couldn't  handle bending down to the ground to harvest things. Maybe I'll be flexible enough to do that work this year.
I haven't commented on Trump winning the election. I'm all for him but it worries me that some of his cabinet members seem to be " swamp creatures" that he was supposed to get rid of.
Well, that's all I have for now.
I'll  probably update this later on today.
Later.

No comments: