Friday, June 9, 2017

l didn't borrow more to get into Ether but my $100 is now $280.

I decided not to borrow more to get more into Ether but my original investment is now worth over $250.
I contacted the people who are going to help me get out of debt. Instead of paying over $700/month I'll be paying the $260/month. And it's over at the end of 21 months. It sounds good to me.
I gave my 2 weeks notice to quit at Walmart. It was simply too hard for this 69 year old body. I'm doing the work but I'm drained severely by the end of the shift.
I'm going to retire; that's it for working. I might do some snow shoveling this winter because I enjoy it and nobody pressures me very much. But I'm not even running out to Manpower to see about jobs, any more.
As I mentioned, I'm doing well with crypto currencies. It's still small numbers but I doubled my money in a week. If that keeps up I won't need any other source of income.
The trouble is, that I've done this a dozen times with futures, stock options and such, and I always end up losing and regretting quitting my job. I always end up in worse financial shape when I go "all in" on whatever "sure thing" I'm trying currently.
I hope that this time is really different.
On the metal detecting, I didn't get out to Seed Savers like I said I would.
Neither Brian or Raymundo showed up and I didn't feel like going out on my own.
Something that looks hopeful is a gold panning expedition to South Dakota. I have identified at least 4 people who might be interested in going on such a trip with me. They include Dave, Brian, Dalton, and his girlfriend.
We might get something going after my last day at Walmart. That's a week from Wednesday.
I think I'll buy more gold with crypto currencies than I'll ever find in a stream bed.
Oh well,
later,

No comments: