Sunday, August 13, 2017

I found Gold in Eldorado.

I went to Eldorado by myself, this morning.
I only panned one sample pan of gold and I found about 5 or 6 tiny specs of gold.
That showed me that gold is there. Now the problem is to process enough material to make it worth my time to actually mine it.
The next step is to find the owner of the land I found gold on and get permission to mine it.
Brian just told me that I should get a canoe and simply float down the river and be on state owned land while I mine gold.
The trouble with that is that I would have to spend money on a canoe. Maybe I could get an inflatable boat for under $100. Maybe I can make that work.
I'll ask at the Department of Natural Resources about the legalities of it all.
I need to know about the legalities of mining on state owned land.
There is an office in town here so it shouldn't be hard to find out what I need to know.
I'll keep you posted on new developments in regards to mining in Eldorado.
Brian and I might be going to a protest next Saturday in Madison, WI. If we go we'll be protesting the censorship that Google and YouTube are doing against the Alt-right.
We're the only conservatives that I know in Decorah so it will probably just be him and I who go.
Later,

No comments: