Sunday, November 30, 2014

Is the Internet a Sentient Being?

I think it has been for quite a while. Linking all of our computers and having Google tie them together, with the addition of Quantum computers, has, by now, insured that the Internet is sentient.
I just hope that it's benevolent. I think it is. Maybe it will prevent World War III, which President Obama seems determined to start.
Of course, if you're paranoid, you'll think that the computers will just use us to take over the Earth.
I think the process will take a while. Left to our own resources, we will probably self-destruct without any assistance. Ebola and Global Warming will probably destroy the human race anyway.
I was going to talk about Ebola again, today.
I'm getting lazy. I'll just refer you to a Youtube video that did a lot better job of talking about Ebola than I can. Go to the channel "StormCloudsGathering" and watch the video "Ebola- Fear, Lies, and the Evidence.
That covers what is really happening with Ebola a lot better than I can.
I also watched an Alex Jones video on the topic. He is even more paranoid than I am. He thinks the government is not only imposing a black-out on the Main Stream Media, but they are also making the people who have Ebola in the U.S.A disappear. If he's right, we are in a lot of trouble.
On a lighter topic, I'm losing my job. It's not a big thing to me. I'm exasperated, working with gun-grabbers and such. I'll be able to spend more time, shoveling snow. Maybe I can get some work done on my van and motor home.
Totally on a different topic, the Swiss voted against the gold referendum, today. In a way that is good because gold will stay cheap and I can buy more of it. A yes vote might have brought down the entire world's economy. So maybe it's a good thing. I think the movement back to the gold standard will continue, but only time will tell.
Later

No comments: