Thursday, September 24, 2015

Making Progress on Finding Gold

I am making good progress on my search for gold, lately.
There are two, new developments.
First I spotted what looks like a Limonite deposit on the side of a road. Limonite is a dark colored mineral that often contains gold. It crumbles easily so it shouldn't be hard to dig out.
I was driving back from one of the claims on Highway 96 and I noticed it. I'm going to dig out a bucket full and pan out the bucket. If there is gold there I'll go back for more. I might have legal problems since it is on the side of a road but first I'll find out if it contains gold.
The next thing is that I found a young, energetic man to help me search for gold. We are meeting next Monday morning and I'll take him out to the claim. By then I'll know if there is gold in the Limonite.
I also made some progress on figuring out what is happening with regard to my schizophrenia.
Something that triggered my hallucinatory thoughts is that a young woman in Decorah was obviously pregnant and she said that I was the father. Believing in time travel I thought that my future self might have fathered the child. She's a fox and it seemed like it would be a good idea to me.
While I was looking for her phone number I found that she is into improvisational theatre. Apparently she was playing a trick on me and it worked. I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I think it shows how people believe what they want to believe.
Anyway it shows me that my delusional beliefs are just that; and it's time to forget that stuff. It's really been messing me up.
So it's back to finding gold and arranging my trip back to Iowa to shovel snow and bring out the motor home.
On the topic of going back to Iowa; I was turned down for a place to stay in Iowa. I was hoping to stay at Jim and Sherry's so I could leave the van here. It looks like I'll have to stay at Gary's place if he'll take me in. I've got to call him today and find out. After that I'll have to arrange for my snow shoveling jobs. I think it will come together.
That's all for now.
Later,

No comments: