Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I Did it.

I borrowed $3,875 at over 100% interest to gamble on stock options. I feel so sure that the market will collapse that I'm putting my money (which I didn't even have at the time) on "put" stock options. Puts are a way to bet that things are going down.
I have to wait until Friday or Monday for the money to be transferred to my e-Trade account. I just hope that the markets will keep going up until then so I can get good prices.
I did buy some put options on the Russell 2000 which is an index of 2000, American stocks.
Gregory Mannorino advised doing that a week or so ago on YouTube. I'm taking his advice. I think I'll start with put options on the various stock markets and if I'm successful I'll move more into buying silver and gold.
On a different topic, I got a haircut today. I was really getting shaggy. I went to Wal-Mart and it cost me over $15. I didn't tip at all; maybe I'll start doing that when my options go through the roof. I just don't feel rich enough to tip anyone. I'm half a step away from being homeless and if these options don't take off I very well might end up living in my motor home and parking it where I can for free.
That is one of the reasons that I got it; it will make homelessness much more palatable. I think they could eliminate most of the government programs to help the homeless and just get them old motor homes. Oh well.
I contacted Mary (the owner of Java Johns, in Decorah, Iowa) about getting my old, snow shoveling job back. She is all for it; but I have to find a place to live in Decorah this Winter. My motor home is still there so maybe I could park it in someone's driveway.
I called Jim and Sherry and Gary and I don't have any takers yet. I'll have to keep at it. I rather miss all of my old friends from Decorah. It would be good to get back for a while.
That's all I have for now.
Later

No comments: