Saturday, January 14, 2017

I'm going to try to get my Bitcoins.

After a hard day of scraping ice from this weeks storm, I'm going to try to get my Bitcoins from 2010 by using a number that I had in my notebook from that period. I think I know how to do it.
I couldn't find anyone who knows how to use the old Bitcoin wallets. I had to buy a book and do more research with Google.
Right now, I am synchronizing my computer with the Bitcoin Core. It takes a few days to download over  90 Gigabytes of blockchain. It should be over by tomorrow morning. Then I'll try something with that number. If I succeed I'll be relatively rich.
Here is a list of things I'm planning on doing with my (hopefully) new-found wealth:

  1. Buy Jim or Lynne's acreage to start a homestead. 
  2. Keep most of it in Bitcoin.
  3. Buy gold and silver.
  4. Start a prepper store so I can store supplies for the collapse. 
  5. Visit Costa Rica to see if it would make sense to retire there.
It's probably just my usual pipe-dreams. I always have these dreams which get dashed. I'll know how it works out by noon, tomorrow. It's probably, yet, another delusion.
Conner is playing the piano; so I think I'll sign off for now.
If I get rich I'll say something on my blog, tomorrow. If I don't post anything that means I failed.
Later

No comments: