Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I'm Fired up From Watching a Webinar.

I was just watching a webinar that was a pitch for a self-help program.
My father was big into listening to things by Napoleon Hill, Dale Carnegie, and others. He was the best salesman for the Oelwein Chemical Company. They made hog, and cattle feed.  I think it was due to his positive-thinking work.
Therefore I tend to seek out those things such as T. Harv Ekers books and articles.
I was listening to something tonight that got me thinking about my choice of friends. Since I'm labeled as being crazy, everyone labels everything I think, say, or do as a symptom of my illness. Therefore I don't get any positive reinforcement from anyone I know. I need to eliminate most of my friends because instead of helping me they just hinder my future plans and aspirations.
I don't know where I'll find more positive people to replace them. I have the feeling that being a hermit would be better than being dragged down by people who see me as being crazy.
On a different topic, the snow just isn't coming again this year. I need to find a job other than snow shoveling.
I like to shovel snow because I can, pretty much, do it at my own pace. I make about $20/hr. when I do have snow to shovel. A lot of that is because I get up early in the morning and I'm available whenever there is a lot of snow. Shoveling snow just isn't steady enough for me to be able to pay my bills with that income.
I'm looking for another job. Tomorrow, I'll run by Manpower and see what they have available. The last time I was there they said that they were waiting to hear about a job making pizzas in Waukon. That's a town about 20 miles from here. I would take it if it's available.
On yet a different topic, I received a computer from Ebay that was completely dead. I thought I could resurrect it by replacing the processor but it's still a "brick".
If I buy a computer that I spotted on Ebay that has a bad display, I could replace that and I have all the other parts I need to get it running.
I just don't have the money. I tried calling my potential customer and asked him if he could spot me for the money. I left a message on his answering machine. I hope to hear from him.
Bitcoin is going up.
On that good note I'll sign off. The music is about to start at Java John's anyway.
Later

No comments: