Thursday, May 21, 2015

I Found a Different Mechanic

I took my motor home to Dan in Mabel, MN. He's going to fix it while I'm taking the van and Harbor Freight trailer to California.
I'm  now thinking about living in Yreka, CA. It has a Christian Science society. That might mean that they have their Sunday meetings in people's home.
It's the closest town to Happy Camp. It's near the Klamath River so there is gold there and I think we'll have some claims that the  "New 49ers" have rights to. That's the club that I have a membership to.
I'm almost done with the moving. I mostly have to clean up the place. I traded a computer and some computer help for cash and help with moving. I'm glad to get rid of another computer. I've still got about 4 too many.
I had to replace the battery in the car, this morning. It wasn't holding a charge. They said that it looked like an original part. That means that it was about 7 or 8 years old. That's old for a battery.
At least the van is ready for the move. I'm heading out early Saturday morning; probably about 2:00 A.M.
I'll keep my readers informed about the move whilst I'm on the road.
Later

No comments: