Friday, August 21, 2015

I'm Fired Up About Real Estate

I went to a workshop put out by Robert Kiyosaki last night. Basically, it was a pitch for more training in wheeling and dealing in real estate.
I bought the program which includes more training, this coming October. I still owe $200 for that training. I think it will be worth it.
I'm too out-of-shape for gold panning. I'm too broke to get my motor home out here.
If I'm successful with real estate those things won't matter.
The trouble is getting other people to invest at my behalf. That probably won't happen since I'm labeled as schizophrenic. At least, I'm away from a town where everybody knows that I'm nuts. Maybe I can find investors out here.
I'm going to be selling things to make this happen. I might sell all of my guns. I don't think I need them anyway. In an economic collapse, an air rifle would probably be all that I would really need to hunt squirrels. A shotgun and rifle would probably not be necessary.
Mentioning the collapse, I'm beginning to call it "The Reset". I am beginning to think it won't be as bad as everyone is making it out to be. We'll probably just replace the dollar with Bitcoins. I'll be ready for that. At least, as ready as most people will be.
I'll be heading out to the claim, this morning. I'll try to be hydrated since that might be part of the physical problems that I'm having. If I get dizzy I'll just give up and sell my membership. It's not the first time that I've failed at something. The heat and air quality might have something to do with it as well. There is a lot of smoke in the air but it's not keeping the heat down. I've got a good notion to sell my membership simply because I'm not up to the work involved with prospecting.
That would bring in some needed money. Maybe I'll go back and live in Iowa but I'm so glad to get away from all of those liberals.
Well, the sun is coming up and it's time to get out to the claim.
Later,

No comments: