Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Sister Came By.

I've been visiting with my sister. She was here for a while. She had to go back to Southern California. It was good  to see her. We had dinner at a local diner and she showed me some pictures.
I asked her about something that I thought was a hallucination. It turned out that it was one.
My psychologist doubled my medications and I seem to be back on track. I've been pretty sick, lately.
This only seems to happen every 3rd or 4th year but it can mess me up for up to 6 months.
It's impossible to explain how real the hallucinations are. I can't tell them apart from reality. I guess that if it's outlandish and it seems that I really have large sums of money that it's a hallucination.
Talking about my schizophrenia; my psychologist wants me to appy for a pension from the VA. I'll need to show that my schizophrenia was started in the Marine Corps. It was; but I'll have to prove it. I
need to find some of my Marine Corps buddies to vouch for me.
Talking about the VA; I had a sonic scan of my abdomen today. The technician said that I shouldn't worry about the results. I take that as good news.
My blood test for vitamin D came back and I need to buy supplements. My vitamin D is low. Maybe that explains my depression and low energy.
I haven't done much about finding gold, lately. I found my pin-pointer. That is used to pin-point nuggets when you are using a metal detector. My sister bought me a hiking pole; basically
it's a high tech cane. I'll use that to see if I can get to the place that I think the old 49er's might have dropped a coin or two.
I went out to the claim a few days ago and got dizzy just climbing the hill; I did pan out a couple of pans. I didn't find anything.
I would like to pry a few rocks out of a cliff wall and see if there is gold underneath them. I lost my pry bar when the utility trailer was stolen. It was expensive so I can't see spending more money on that. Maybe I'll find a used one, somewhere.
That's all for now.
Later,

No comments: