Saturday, February 25, 2017

Things are Looking Better.

Things are looking up from the last time I posted.
It snowed and I made over $100 from shoveling snow.
I got the verification code from the IRS and I was able to file my 2016 income tax. It took less time than I thought it would. I should get a refund  (at least from the state) within a couple of weeks.
I should be able to make it through this month's round of bills without being too late on most of them.
I still need a job (at least for a couple of months) to keep up with my bills. I keep applying for jobs but nothing is showing up.
On other news, Dustin is not finding my bitcoins. His program went through a couple of thousand combinations and it didn't show anything. He's still working on it.
I've got all sorts of computers working, but nobody is buying them. I have to review my add on Decorahnow.com and see if I can improve it. I think I'll email some people who've already bought my computers and see if they know anyone who needs an inexpensive laptop.
I'm not making any progress towards buying either land or a trailer. There's no hurry on either one. Maybe I'll see if I can get land cheap through a sheriff's sale. My father bought some land that way a long time ago; and it was cheap.
I would like to get both the land and the trailer before the currency collapses because I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off in the chaos that will ensure. It would be better to have a small acreage and a few chickens and goats to see me through it.
Without the bitcoins I don't think I'll be able to pull it off. I've got a little food and silver set aside and that will have to do.
Later

No comments: