Monday, December 15, 2014

A Slow Sunday

I don't really have much to say, today.
Friday my job ended. I won't miss it much. I never got the money from it to spend, anyway. It went to an account at a bank that was my representative payee.
A social worker at the VA thought I wasn't able to handle my own money. So he put me on this account. It sucks. Never let anyone run your affairs.
I tried several times to make money on things such as stock, bond and commodities. I now see that all markets are manipulated so that the average person has no chance in any market. It's just delusions. I should have realized that back in 1989 when I lost my inheritance, trading commodities. I kept hoping that I had found a method to make a large fortune from what little money I had to work with. Maybe schizophrenia has something to do with it.
With my money in the trustee account, I ended up spending $3,000 on a newer car. It turned out that I could have spent a lot less money and gotten a different car.
I ended up refinancing that car and paying off a lot of credit card bills with it. Maybe it will work out.
It's raining and I was hoping for snow, so I could shovel it and make a lot of money. This Winter is supposed to be brutal so I should be able to make a lot of money. There is still a lot of time so we'll see. I need the money to buy more silver and pay off credit cards.
I need the credit cards for the move to California. I'm worried about that. I think it will actually work out a lot better than I fear. It is a bit of a concern to drive a 40 some years old motor home over 1500 miles. I hope it holds together.
That's all I have for now.
Later

No comments: