Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Day Off and Not Much Happening

I just signed an Internet petition to the Secretary General of the U.N. It's about increasing aid for the Ebola outbreak. Here is a link to the petition: http://one.org/ebola?referring_akid=a26210217.6663229.GNZg9V&source=conf&utm_source=email&utm_medium=emailhttp://one.org/ebola?referring_akid=a26210217.6663229.GNZg9V&source=conf&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email
I'm not sure what to click on but something above should work. I think if you click on the top link it should work.
I'm going to class today to  be a peer supporter. I don't know if I'll ever get a job at it but I'm getting paid to go and I'm out of the Peace Center for a while.
I'm getting closer to heading out to California. I'll be leaving next April.
More about Ebola. I think it will be a short-run sort of thing. After a few months it will go away. It might kill 90% of the population during that time but the survivors will be immune and it will go away, I hope.
It will destroy the economy, worldwide. Maybe I'm being alarmist but I have the feeling that it will happen that way.
Running to the mountains probably won't help anything since it will be so widespread. I think I'll do that anyway.
Well, I've got to run off to class in a few minutes.
Later

No comments: