Sunday, September 14, 2014

This Probably won't help my Numbers

I'm just sitting at Culvers restaurant, eating a hot fudge Sunday, and drinking coffee.
I don't have anything exciting to talk about. I think I covered the news about Ebola in my last post; the WHO was being optimistic when they said that 20,000 could die. I think it will be in the millions and if things don't start looking better, it might be in the billions. We'll see.
I didn't go prospecting today. I just feel that it's not at all hopeful.
The guy working on my motor home isn't getting anything done. I've been waiting for weeks to find out if my furnace and water heater work. I'll just have to run out there myself and play with them. I need to know where I stand on my motor home.
We're that much closer to the currency collapse. Switzerland is voting on whether to go back to a gold-backed currency. When they do (the majority of voters favor the referendum) that might topple the dollar and the rest of fiat currencies as well. China and Russia are talking about backing their currency with gold as well. Switzerland might be  the trigger for the long-awaited collapse.
Some people say that we are running out of gold and silver. That could come to a head because we are sanctioning Russia.
I'm going to see if I can get my money into gold for a while. I have to talk to Roger at the bank. I'm not allowed to handle my own money.
I was going to post a couple of pictures of the etchings I'll be trying to sell this week. I haven't gotten around to making that listing yet; maybe I'll do that later, tonight.
I think I'll go home, wash some clothes, and take pictures of and list my etchings.
Thought I'd post a couple of pictures of etchings that I just listed on EBay.


The first one is named "Sierra Before the Storm"
I forgot what the second one is named. They are both on EBay under Malcolm Childers. He's the artist.
Later

No comments: