Thursday, October 9, 2014

They're Playing with the Numbers

Whoever they are (probably the Mainstream Media), they are messing with the numbers on Ebola.
Yesterday, most sources were saying that there were 3000 cases with 1500 deaths. Only one source said that it was up to 7000 cases with 3000 deaths.
Today the numbers are the high ones.
 I don't know what is going on. It looks like somebody doesn't want us to know how bad it really is.
The whole world is watching these numbers; wondering how long we all have to live. It seems like somebody could try to get it right. That's just the way it looks to me.
I don't suppose any of us are getting an accurate vision of what is really happening with Ebola. If we did it would probably collapse the economy. Which, from what is see of the market today, may be that is what's happening anyway.
That brings me to a financial topic. I'm doing well with Bitcoin, gold and silver, today. I don't know what I did right but everything I own is going up. If I was to sell everything today, I would be ahead of yesterday by about $100. I feel good about that, but what I'm investing in basically is betting against the rest of the world's economy. So maybe that's not so good after all.
I might get back to this post, yet today. I just don't feel too inspired, right now.
Later

No comments: