Thursday, October 15, 2015

Mannerino says it's going down.

All of the experts that I listen to have different opinions on what the market is going to do. Mannerino and Dent say it's going down while Jim Willie says it's going up.
I'm leaning towards the up side.
Tomorrow is options expiration date for October. Most of my silver options will expire, worthless. My only hope for them is if it becomes official that there is no silver for delivery, anywhere. That won't happen so soon. Oh Well.
I've been seeing some bad news about Ebola recently. A nurse who had it a year ago is having a relapse and she might die. Also, some people  are saying that men who had it will have to  wait up to 9 months before they have sex. Apparently it lingers in the body. We're not out of the woods, yet.
I'm too tired to do any prospecting. It's time to get ready for my move back to Iowa. I think I can get it all into the back of the van. If not I'll get a rooftop carrier and load the overflow there. If I have to I can get a hitch carrier and put a few bins on the outside of the van as well.
I've just got to get busy and get loaded up. It's time to go.
I know I can make money, shoveling snow; the gold prospecting didn't work out. I only found a few flakes. It wasn't enough to justify the expense.
I'll get back to Iowa and keep my expenses down. It doesn't look like I'll be able to find a room from out here so the sooner I get back the better. I just have to get out and start loading things up. I think I'll get a few more bins from Wal-Mart and load everything into them.
Later.

No comments: