Friday, October 23, 2015

So far Jim Willie is Right

He said that the market would go up because the Chinese wanted more time to buy gold.
Everybody else has been wrong. Mannerino and someone else were predicting a major crash.
Bix Weir keeps saying that there is a major deposit of gold in the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Maybe that is why gold prices don't go through the roof like everybody expects.
On a different topic, I'm hanging up my gold pan for the season. I didn't find enough to make it worth the effort. I came up with about 5 little specs the whole season. I'm too old and out-of-shape for this stuff. Just getting to the various claims is beyond me. I might try finding my own claim out in the woods of Idaho, next year. We'll see.
My efforts now are geared up towards getting back to Iowa so I can shovel snow. That's bad enough.
I'm making some progress on packing up. I got rid of my chemicals for car repair, today.  I gave away waxes and oils that a mechanic might need. I'm no longer a mechanic. I don't need that stuff and it takes up space and weight for the move back.
I might get back to this blog later, tonight.
That's all for now.
Later

No comments: