Monday, October 19, 2015

Today, I'm Winging it.

I normally have something planned out for my blog before I sit down and start writing. Today i have no plan so we'll see how it works out. 
I bought a car top carrier from Sportsman's Guide. I buy a lot from them because it saves money. I saved about $20 over Wal-Mart and it looks like a better carrier. The only problem is that I will have to wait a couple of weeks to get it. 
I read a Yahoo news article that said schizophrenia is caused by inflammation in the brain. Apparently it can be treated with Ibuprofen. I'm going to get some at the Dollar Store and give it a try. 
One of my hallucinations was that I was shot in the head back in 1970. If there is a bullet lodged in my head it might explain my mental illness for the last 45 or so years. 
I don't have any money and nobody pays any attention to my beliefs anyway so I've never been checked for that. If I make money on my options I'll go to a hospital and simply pay them to x-ray me. 
I've got a new idea of where to find gold. I was watching a video by Jeff Williams the other night. He showed how to find gold in bed rocks. I saw a lot of them at Sawyers Bar last week. I'm going there this Wednesday with Chris. I hope we find some gold. 
I've got a spot on my arm that I'm having a VA doctor look at this coming Tuesday. Other wise I would head out to Sawyers Bar before Chris gets off of work. 
I's raining, finally. Maybe I won't have to wash my car.
That's all for now.
Later

No comments: